Our IELTS classroom training sessions are coupled with the free doubt clearing sessions to provide a more comprehensive guidance programme to aspiring participants. One-on-One sessions are also included in the training programme, helping students to get individual attention from the faculty. The study centre is strategically located with easy access & good connectivity.
• The course follows an interactive learning pattern which begins with an orientation lesson. It is followed by lessons to improve your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills. The rigorous training session is followed by a final preparation session, where you are provided with the necessary tips and strategies for taking the exam.
• The classes are provided using interesting and interactive ways to learn complex things. This type of learning helps in understanding and remembering things in a better and faster way.
• The practical session includes practice tests for all the four test sections- listening, reading, writing and speaking. The practice session is so effective that after going through it you come out with confidence.
• The practice tests are provided in a simulated test condition, which gives the feel of giving the real test. This prepares you in a better way to face the exam.
• The institute has a proven track record and uses methods and techniques which are created and tested by a team of experts.
• The study materials are constantly updated and are in terms with the latest test trends.
• The training provided by the institute is so good that each candidate faces the test with confidence and is confident of getting a good score.
• The students are introduced to every pattern of questions that is asked in the different test sections, this leaves no surprises for the students of RISE Global Academy.
• The students are introduced to every pattern of questions that is asked in the different test sections, this leaves no surprises for the students of RISE Global.
• The services of the institute come with a 100% satisfaction. Joining this course will surely help in providing you with a better band/score, needed for building up your bright future.
• Flexible Timings: We provide a unique facility of attending training at a time convenient to the students
We build our courses around you, so if you have any specific requirements please get in touch...
More reasons why you should attend RISE Global
IELTS, PTE & TOEFL Training
» Regular, Weekend & Crash Courses
» Familiarization with the test format, time restrictions & test taking strategies
» Unmatched & Comprehensive Study Material, Latest course books, Mock tests and Practice workbooks
» Experienced, Qualified & Trained Faculty. Training monitoring through ‘Training Record Sheets’
» Convenient location & Excellent Infrastructure with well equipped multi-media classrooms
» Reasonable Fee
» Excellent results
» Wi-Fi connectivity .
RISE IELTS PREPARATION METHODOLOGY:
• Counsellors at RISE will assess your present proficiency and will recommend suitable course & duration. RISE training centres are open all seven days of the week and offer both weekend and weekdays classes at a time convenient to you.
• Diagnostic test is administered to identify training needs & improvement areas.
• Participants are taken through a complete familiarization with the format and the time restrictions.
• Careful selection of Reading, Writing and Listening Assignments is made to start systematic tests preparation.
Regular Speaking Practice is conducted.
• Solving Strategies & Scoring parameters of each question type are explained in detail.
• Appropriate grammar & vocabulary notes are given to improve proficiency.
• Well calibrated increase in the level of difficulty of the assignments is carried out to raise the level of participants to the desired level of proficiency.
• Full length mock tests are given to simulate real exam conditions and check test preparedness.
• Last minute tips & techniques are explained to make sure that the participants are at their peak
• An easy access to the study material & trainers is maintained throughout the training.
Reading Skills: Develop reading strategies to skim & scan the text, focusing on overall comprehension, critical reading skills and understand the vocabulary from the context. Trainees are taken through fast track grammar & vocabulary learning to enable good reading ability.
Listening Skills: IELTS, PTE & TOEFL listening classes concentrate on purpose, meaning, vocabulary and structure. You get to learn a variety of techniques for comprehension. Special Listening exercises are given to introduce various accents such as British, American, Australian or Canadian to develop excellent command over listening.
Speaking Skills: Frequent practice is given to get the ability to speak spontaneously and convey ideas clearly and coherently. Learn what questions to expect in the Speaking Test and give good answers based on cue cards. ‘Rapid Fire technique’ & ‘Debating exercises’ are used to develop quick thinking & spontaneous responding ability in speaking.
Writing Skills: Overall planning and writing essays that explain and support opinions on issues. Presentation, time-keeping and word count strategies are practiced. Expert tips to make sure you complete your tasks in time and write your best. Trainees are taken through variety of model essays & tips to develop writing ability demonstrating command over the range of vocabulary & other lexical resources; coherence and relevance.
HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR TEST SCORES:
IELTS, PTE, TOEFL & SAT are typical competitive tests attempted by millions of test takers, but to ensure that your test preparation is top-notch so that you get the best results, it is important that you take care of these fundamentals.
• Get professional help: Do not take your test lightly, however good you may think you are in English, you may not be aware of exact skills being tested, may lack speed and even stamina to score to your potential.
• The language skills on test are invariably far more complex than you exercise on a day to day level.
• Give yourself sufficient time to prepare: Do not rush into the test. A minimum of 3-4 weeks and ideally 7-8 weeks is what is required to familiarize to and build adequate competence in all aspects of test scoring ability.
• Training Regimen: Discuss a training schedule with your trainer where classroom training is complemented with sufficient practice in or outside the class.
• Increase your exposure to good English: Your trainer will guide you to maximize your exposure to high quality audios, podcasts, reading material through the study material and open resources.
• No substitute to practice: Take a minimum of 4-5 mock tests and get yourself evaluated by your trainer to check your proficiency.
• Work more on Improvement areas: Quickly figure out your training needs and improvement areas with the help of your trainer and practise more there to eliminate the rough edges.
• Knowing is not enough: Knowing good English is not enough, how much of that will you demonstrate during the test will decide your scores. Well articulated, vocabulary packed communication coupled with quick comprehension ability and time management skills is what will maximize your chances with excellent scores.
• Confidence plays a vital role: You need to be in top form with full confidence to get that extra band or score which may be crucial for your chances with successful immigration or university admission.