Welcome To Rise IELTS & PTE Training and Overseas Counselling
IELTS & PTE Training
Rise Global is a premier training centre for preparation of IELTS, PTE, TOEFL & SAT. RISE Global also helps you with Immigration & Studies Abroad counselling for Canada, Australia, New-Zealand, UK & US. We offer best in-class personalized guidance and counselling to people looking to immigrate to Canada & Australia; or study in Canada, Australia, US, UK & New Zealand. We are rated as one of the Best IELTS, TOEFL & PTE Coaching Institutes in Gurgaon & Delhi NCR and provide IELTS, PTE & TOEFL training to over thousands of students every year who are looking for immigrating & studying abroad. (Call for a quick appointment: +91-7290077641, 7290077642)
RISE Global IELTS & PTE Training Centres at Gurgaon & Chandigarh are state of the art training facilities equipped with best IELTS & PTE resources, well trained & experienced faculty and provide appropriate ambience for IELTS, PTE, TOEFL & SAT preparation.
Training at RISE Global Centres is one of the best training experiences enabling trainees to score high bands up to 8-8.5 and in some cases even 9 band in IELTS. Our PTE trainees score 85+ score in PTE test and some of them score 90/90 too. Trainees master the skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking. The faculty is well qualified, trained & experienced with testing as well as teaching skills. Accredited by British council, IDP & Pearson, our training programmes are designed to give the candidates sufficient practice in the techniques required for taking the IELTS, PTE, TOEFL & SAT Tests with full confidence and for guaranteed results. (Call +91-7290077641, 7290077642 or write at email@example.com for details).
• Regular, Weekend & Crash Courses
• Familiarization with the test format, time restrictions & test taking strategies
• Unmatched & Comprehensive Study Material, Latest course books, Mock tests and Practice workbooks
• Experienced, Qualified & Trained Faculty. Training monitoring through ‘Training Record Sheets’
• Convenient location & Excellent Infrastructure with well equipped multi-media classrooms
• Reasonable Fee
• Excellent results
• Free Wi-Fi connectivity
RISE EXAM PREPARATION METHODOLOGY
• Counsellors at RISE will assess your present proficiency and will recommend suitable course & duration. RISE training centres are open all seven days of the week and offer both weekend and weekdays classes at a time convenient to you.
• Diagnostic test is administered to identify training needs & improvement areas.
• Participants are taken through a complete familiarization with the format and the time restrictions.
• Careful selection of Reading, Writing and Listening Assignments is made to start systematic tests preparation. Regular Speaking Practice is conducted.
• Solving Strategies & Scoring parameters of each question type are explained in detail.
• Appropriate grammar & vocabulary notes are given to improve proficiency. .
• Well calibrated increase in the level of difficulty of the assignments is carried out to raise the level of participants to the desired level of proficiency
• Full length mock tests are given to simulate real exam conditions and check test preparedness.
• Last minute tips & techniques are explained to make sure that the participants are at their peak
• An easy access to the study material & trainers is maintained throughout the training.
Reading Skills: Develop reading strategies to skim & scan the text, focusing on overall comprehension, critical reading skills and understand the vocabulary from the context. Trainees are taken through fast track grammar & vocabulary learning to enable good reading ability.
Listening Skills: IELTS, PTE & TOEFL listening classes concentrate on purpose, meaning, vocabulary and structure. You get to learn a variety of techniques for comprehension. Special Listening exercises to introduce various accents such as British, American, Australian or Canadian to develop excellent command over listening.
Speaking Skills: Frequent practice to get the ability to speak spontaneously and convey ideas clearly and coherently. Learn what questions to expect in the Speaking Test and give good answers based on cue cards. ‘Rapid Fire technique’ & ‘Debating exercises’ are used to develop quick thinking & spontaneous responding ability in speaking.
Writing Skills: Overall planning and writing essays that explain and support opinions on issues. Presentation, time-keeping and word count strategies are practiced. Expert tips to make sure you complete your tasks in time and write your best. Trainees are taken through variety of model essays & tips to develop writing ability demonstrating command over the range of vocabulary & other lexical resources; coherence and relevance.
HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR TEST SCORES:
IELTS, PTE, TOEFL & SAT are typical competitive tests attempted by millions of test takers, but to ensure that your test preparation is top-notch so that you get the best results, it is important that you take care of these fundamentals.
• Get professional help: Do not take your test lightly, however good you may think you are in English, you may not be aware of exact skills being tested, may lack speed and even stamina to score to your potential. The language skills on test are invariably far more complex than you exercise on a day to day level.
• Give yourself sufficient time to prepare: Do not rush into the test. A minimum of 3-4 weeks and ideally 7-8 weeks is what is required to familiarize to and build adequate competence in all aspects of test scoring ability.
• Training Regimen: Discuss a training schedule with your trainer where classroom training is complemented with sufficient practice in or outside the class.
• Increase your exposure to good English: Your trainer will guide you to maximize your exposure to high quality audios, podcasts, reading material through the study material and open resources.
• No substitute to practice: Take a minimum of 4-5 mock tests and get yourself evaluated by your trainer to check your proficiency.
• Work more on Improvement areas: Quickly figure out your training needs and improvement areas with the help of your trainer and practise more there to eliminate the rough edges.
• Knowing is not enough: Knowing good English is not enough, how much of that will you demonstrate during the test will decide your scores. Well articulated, vocabulary packed communication coupled with quick comprehension ability and time management skills is what will maximize your chances with excellent scores.
• Confidence plays a vital role: You need to be in top form with full confidence to get that extra band or score which may be crucial for your chances with successful immigration or university admission.
- About IELTS
- Why are there 2 versions of IELTS (Academic and General Training)?
- Which version of IELTS should I choose?
- What does it cost to sit the IELTS test and where do I go?
- What can I expect on the actual exam day?
- How effective is online learning?
- What is an IELTS Band Score?
- How long should I take to prepare for IELTS?
- What’s the difference between IELTS and TOEFL?
IELTS Exam Tips
• Read the instructions and questions carefully before you listen.
• Try to get an idea of the situation. Who are the speakers? Where are they? Why are they speaking?
• Remember, you will only hear the audio once. You will need to read, write and listen all at the same time.
• Listen for 'signpost words' such as however, although and finally. They help you to anticipate what the speaker will say.
• Skim through each text to try to get a basic understanding of what it is about. What is the text about? Who was it written for?
• Carefully read the title and any sub-heading.
• What is the main point of each paragraph? Each paragraph contains a single main idea. The questions will focus on these main ideas.
• Remember questions appear in the same order as the answers in the text.
• Read this article about writing task 1.
IMPORTANT FOR TEST DAY
• Follow the instructions displayed.
• Listen to the supervisor carefully and follow the instructions on how to sit in the test.
• When you open your test papers, read the instructions first before writing anything.
• Don’t lose points for careless mistakes because you haven’t read the question properly.
• Every test room will have a clock on the wall. Stay aware of the time so you can complete all of your questions.
• Each part has a number of sections. Allow enough time for each section. Some questions have suggested time limits for you to follow.
I had a huge problem to get the required band in my IELTS exam. At rise you can excel your hidden talents. Practice makes a man perfect; at this institute I could practice my abilities very well. I could practice my reading and writing abilities and scored well in the exam.
The faculty at the institute is very understanding and really good. My doubts were cleared and I became confident to take on the main exam. Personal attention is given to every student, it's the place where you can learn to progress to success.
The classes at the institute were very helpful in my preparation for the IELTS exam. During the entire course the staff and the teachers have been extremely supportive and helpful. I required a lot help and assistance for essays and letters and received the required boost for my written abilities.
I have been coming to this academy for nearly 2 months and scored well in my IELTS exam. The academy has helped me a lot in shaping my life and career.
When I came to the institute my confidence level was zero but after taking part in the classes my confidence level has gone up. The teachers work for the benefit of the students and improving their band score.
The institute is exceptional, because the method of teaching is good. The doubts are clarified in an easy and simple manner. There are practice sessions and mock tests provided which helped me to understand the exam better.
The guidance provided at the institute has been very supportive. The best part of the institute is that your doubts can get cleared along with proper explanations where one is going wrong. The classes are very interactive and knowledgeable.
I am really pleased with myself that I completed my IELTS course and I was able to do my exams well. I thank the academy for guiding me in a proper manner and giving me the opportunity to practice properly.
The IELTS training course that I attended at the institute was very helpful, I could learn a lot and train myself to take up the exam. The coaching provided at the institute was excellent.